Leap Year Sale Ends Feb 29th
WIN FREE $2599 Cuddle Swivel Chair! Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Dare Australia Pty Limited T/A Loungely (ABN 95 661 030 646 7)
- This competition is open to legal permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Dare Australia Pty Limited – T/A Loungely (“Promoter”) and affiliated companies, distributors and franchisees and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This is a “game of skill”. Entry into the Competition is free. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- The Competition opens at 12:01am on 7 December 2024 and closes at 11:59pm on 24 December 2023 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must follow the Loungely on Facebook and/or Instagram Pages, like the competition post/s and answer the question Tell us why Santa should gift you Cuddle Swivel Chair?” plus tag 3 of your friends who you’re missing the most!
- The entry that are deemed most creative will win a prize (“prize winner”). The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The “prize winners” will receive a Cuddle Swivel Chair in Astral Almond fabric from Dare Australia Pty Ltd T/A Loungely, valued at RRP $2,599. The prize does not include Delivery. Any extra costs including stairs, lifts, unpacking and all delivery costs are to be paid by the “prize winners”.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Taxes on any prize awarded are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The total prize pool is valued at RRP $2,599.
- The winners will be drawn at 9am on the 25th December 2023 at the Promoter’s Head Office, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148 and announced on the Loungely Instagram and Facebook page at a later date. Each “prize winner” will be notified via social media.
- If, for any reason, any winner cannot be contacted by 5:00pm (AEST) 3 months from the date of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected the following day at 10am at the Promoter’s Head Office, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148. The new winner will be announced at 12pm the same day on Loungelys Facebook page www.facebook.com/loungelyau and will be notified through the respective social media platform to which they entered within two business days.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner. Subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- All competition entrants agree that their name, social handle and photograph may be included in any promotional material by Dare Australia Pty Ltd.